About Enercop Benchmarking Software
For organizations seeking to rein in and manage energy costs EnerCop Energy Benchmarking Software is the indispensable measurement and analysis tool. Designed by an energy manager not a software developer, EnerCop answers all the questions companies ask about energy use: How much are we using? Which facility uses more and why? How does this year compare to last? How do we rank across our industry? And of course, Are we paying more than we should?
When you make EnerCop a key part of your business intelligence operation, you gain the ability to fully monitor, track and control your company's energy use. You can finally take charge of your energy costs, which means almost instant improvement to your bottom line.
And EnerCop is the only energy benchmarking solution that allows you to establish process-driven custom baseline metrics for accurate assessment of energy use. Aligning energy analysis with a KPI you're already familiar with, such as sales, covers, transactions, or production, has far greater value to most companies than simply using a square footage metric, as other software tools do.
If you need all the benchmarking wizardry and robust reporting of EnerCop Suite but already have a tool for energy budgeting and accruals, EnerCop Benchmarking software is the solution for you.
Utility Invoice Tracking
With EnerCop software, you can unleash the hidden information within your utility bills to track energy use, analyze the data, and quickly respond to negative trends.
EnerCop tracks invoices for:
- Natural Gas
- Water and Sewer
Energy Benchmarking Overview
Energy Efficiency Index (AEI)
With its performance benchmarking and baselining capabilities, EnerCop™
provides managers with timely energy efficiency performance data.
The ability to customize benchmarking to the specific industry and company metrics that are most meaningful to your business gives you the most comprehensive and actionable energy use profile for every facility. EnerCop also generates a wide variety of key reports that more effectively help manage energy use across all operations.
- Calculates and delivers Annual Efficiency Indexes (AEI) by quarter and year
- Gauges your company's efficiency against national and regional like-businesses using US Dept. of Energy benchmarks
- Compares facilities across your organization to:
- Find inefficient outlier facilities
- Identify and prioritize facilities for focused energy cost reduction studies
- Provide you with the “opportunity horizon” for efficiency projects
- Helps you define true-energy-cost-of-operations metrics
- Helps you verify efficiency and cost avoidance efforts
Energy Monitoring Overview
Don't just pay your utility bills. With EnerCop you can mine the data in those bills to monitor your portfolio's energy performance.
- Compare unit/division performance on a side-by-side basis
- Watch for anomalies; spot problems that may indicate improper control settings, mechanical failures, inaccurate metering, dead or legacy accounts, billing errors, rate inconsistencies, or faulty equipment commissioning
- Use statistical data (Energy Score) to identify and reward energy efficient managers and to coach less-efficient unit managers on good conservation practices
Two-Year Electricity Usage Report
EnerCop has a robust reporting engine that generates reports customized to your operation's changing needs. Using filters, select variables including weather normalization, fiscal year, facility ranking, region/district/division…whatever data aligns with organizational standards and requirements.
- Multiple and single sites reporting and directories
- Carbon footprint reporting
- Annual Efficiency Index and usage summaries and reports
- Multiple Energy Score reporting options
- Allows export of data to MS-Excel™ or to Adobe Acrobat format for ease of sharing results with individual or all locations